Thursday, March 6, 2014

Listed at Barnes and Noble

The Time Travelers: A Christmas Story by Eunice Korczak

A print version of this book has been available from Blurb.com for a couple of years, and the digital version has been free at Smashwords for a week or so.

Now it is listed at Barnes and Noble for free. This is a big deal for me, since I have been a regular BN customer for years.

Before I had a Nook, I bought books from BN even though I had to drive about 100 miles to find a store. Traveling that far, I stocked up on reading material and usually came home with 8 or 10 books. And my husband would have his own bag of book purchases.

Then I received a Nook for Christmas two or three years ago and my trips to the BN store effectively ceased. Oh, stopped in when I went to the city for another reason, but buying books was no longer a priority. I had become an online customer and could shop and download anytime, even in the middle of the night.

So it was exciting to see my book listed at BN and fun to download it into my Nook.

Okay. I admit it. It doesn't take much to make me excited. But still . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment